ALL TRAINING IS CANCELLED TONIGHT, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8 DUE TO WEATHER.
LAST NIGHT OF BEGINNING OBEDIENCE CLASS WILL BE THURSDAY, FEB. 15TH ALONG WITH OUR REGULAR IPO TRAINING.
NEW – ALL BREED Beginning Dog Obedience 6-week Class starting:
THURSDAY, JANUARY 4th, 2018 @ 6:45 PM
Class meets once a week for 6 weeks starting Thursday, January 4th.
Class is for puppies (4 months and older) and adult dogs.
PLEASE CALL 630-986-1511 TO REGISTER AS CLASSES WILL BE KEPT SMALL.
DROP-IN IPO TRAINING THURSDAYS AT 7 p.m.
8102 LEMONT ROAD, STE 600, WOODRIDGE IL 60517
IPO is a sport which encompasses tracking, obedience and protection skills. Our program is geared toward teaching the skills needed to trial in IPO. Our Thursday night program focuses on Protection. Please talk with the training director about tracking and obedience training opportunities.
REMEMBER TO SIGN-IN WHEN YOU ARRIVE. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO THE OTHER DOG/HANDLER TEAMS USING THE SPACE. EACH DOG IS WORKED INDIVIDUALLY. TIME SPENT ON PROTECTION TRAINING FOR EACH DOG WILL VARY FROM WEEK TO WEEK DEPENDING ON THE GOALS. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE DOG TO FINISH EACH SESSION ON A POSITIVE NOTE.
- EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO FOLLOW TOPLINE’S SAFETY RULES
- We recommend you use a crate in your car to contain your dog while waiting for individual training time.
- Dogs must be on leash except when working on off-leash skills and under the handler’s control at all times.
- Please do not allow your dog to socialize with other dogs without first asking permission of the other dog’s handler.
- NEVER ALLOW DOGS TO STARE AT EACH OTHER.
- No petting other dogs without the owner’s/handler’s permission.
- Children must be supervised and under a parent’s/guardian’s control at all times. Please do not allow them to pet or approach any dogs without permission. They must remain quiet and sitting during training.
- Dogs should be encouraged to relieve themselves before being brought to class.
If your dog has an accident you are responsible to clean up thoroughly after your dog.
- When toileting your dog outside, please do not allow them to mark on the building or near the entrance. Please pick up after your dog and deposit waste in the outside dumpster.
- By signing in and paying for training, you are agreeing to TOPLINE’S Liability Release and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- HAVE FUN AND ENJOY TRAINING!
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING EACH WEEK. PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR EMAIL LIST FOR INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING CLASSES, UPDATES ON TRAINING CHANGES AND/OR CANCELLATIONS PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW:
The goal of TOPLINE’s training program is to provide owners/handlers with the knowledge and resources they need to effectively train their dog in a fun, firm and fair manner. Our classes are not based on a one-style fits all approach. Our experienced trainers will work with you and your dog to accomplish training goals.
Whether you striving for a well-behaved family pet, a competition dog or both, our training programs are geared to provide you and your dog a safe and positive environment.
NOTICE: Topline GSDC of Il., Inc., it’s officers and/or agents reserves the right to refuse to allow any person and/or dog to participate in club training and/or activities in the club, if it’s officers and/or agents believes that the person and/or dogs participation in the club training and/or activities would be disruptive and/or detrimental to the general welfare of the club.